As North Carolina enters a modified Phase 2, Safer at Home Order, it is now more important than ever to protect yourselves and your loved ones by remembering your Ws: Wear, Wait, Wash.
• Wear a cloth face covering if you will be around other people.
• Wait 6 feet apart. Avoid close contact.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
These three actions can protect our families and neighbors as we try to cautiously re-open North Carolina. In addition to the 3 Ws, everyone should:
• Stay home if you are sick.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
To stay up-to-date on COVID-19 in North Carolina and to learn more, visit ncdhhs.gov/coronavirus or text COVIDNC to 898211. Call 2-1-1 (or 888-892-1162) for general questions or for help finding human services resources in your community.