Our mission is to maintain and improve the work environment for County employees while providing clean and safe facilities for the public. Surry County Facilities Management is fully committed to:
- Maintaining a comfortable work and public environment in all County facilities.
- Creating a lasting impression of cleanliness and order for all who use County maintained facilities.
- Providing quality public service to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Showing professionalism by our integrity, honesty, accountability, respect and pride.
- Encouraging the “team” approach to accomplishment all tasks.
- Enhancing the skills of our employees through training that promotes individual growth and personal development.
Jessica Montgomery, Director
114 W. Atkins Street
P.O. Box 1467
Dobson, NC 27017
(336) 401-8061 (O)
(336) 401-8217 (F)
Office Hours: 8:15am-5:00pm Monday-Friday